Monday, July 16, 2018

Ex Wife is a bully to Ex husband After Divorce (Kids Notice)

When we think of Couples going through a ugly divorce people assume that its that man who is the bully, We instantly imagine its the poor ex wife who is left to struggle under his emotional, financial, verbal attacks.

Honestly, I thought that too, until I met my now husband, then it became obvious that there are women out there that bully, before, during and after the divorce.

1) One of the cruelest and most vicious ex wife tactics manipulating that children, reasons could be;

a) you want more money
b) angry he is making a new life
c) he's not begging to come back

2) Everything he does is wrong, you belittle him, taking potshots,
saying to the children:
a) he abandoned you
b) he is stupid
c) he don't love you
d) you criticize everything about him

3) You intercept his time with the children, and gifts sent.


Does this sound like you? Then you are and ex wife BULLY

Its time for the Ex husband to start standing his ground, no more power will be given to the bully.

Somehow the children got lost in this, and their needs were not put first.
Every child needs both their parents in their lives, in some way shape or form. Its important that they have a solid relationship.

Remember your children are paying attention, Don't you want them to have positive relationships?

No comments:

Post a Comment

from my heart

To my husband's Ex wife, I am writing this letter to you, from my heart to yours with compassion, so I hope that in your awareness you o...