Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Why Did Dad Abandon me? Or did he?

Its difficult to start this one; but I am going to write this as my point of view being a step mom and witnessing my husband being accused of this by his children.

His oldest accused him of abandoning them, she was very verbal on how she felt. very harsh, hurtful things were said to him. Very disrespectful, but you know what we don't blame her. She has witnessed only her mothers side and only heard her mothers side. She never gave her dad the chance, he was made to look bad from day one. #askdad

As she has grown older and is a young adult now, who suffers from depression and anxiety, I am sure that is his fault also. How? Ask yourself.

Dad was forced out of their lives, #momplaysvictim 
Dad was not given a choice where he would go, or anything when mom decided she was done with him. She had already bought the plane ticket.  #dadisheartbroken

You see mom has admitted she made a mistake and wanted dad back, #adultery Dad did not want to take her back, he could not forgive her of her #adultery, trust was broken.
That is when things started getting more difficult, Mom started cutting his phone time down, and less communication, it was okay for her to replace dad, with #theloveofherlife who she separated from shortly after marrying, still wanting dad back, but found out dad had remarried and just wanted to be dad. #askdad 

So my question is did dad abandon you or was he forced to no contact? #askdad #momisalienator 



No comments:

Post a Comment

from my heart

To my husband's Ex wife, I am writing this letter to you, from my heart to yours with compassion, so I hope that in your awareness you o...