Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Curvy for years

I want to address curvy women to which I am one.
God bless the young man who expressed how much he loves his curvy wife. I am thankful for the husband I have who loves women with curves, my husband loves me, and excepts me, I don't have to try to be a model I can be myself, I am thankful for that. Its so much easier to feel confident in myself knowing he loves me and likes to look at me. I wished there were more men in this world that were like that. I know when we were younger we all wanted to be perfect size and shape, Oh I remember the Calvin Klein jeans, I wanted a pair so badly but of course I was just a wee bit to large for them, I starved myself and ate like a rabbit and I accomplished my goal. I loved those jeans, I was so proud of myself. looking back now though it was not healthy doing what I did. I wouldn't recommend it. but it made me feel good and felt like I fit in with the small girls. I have never been a small girl nor will I ever be. I feel I am average. Going to the doctor and you are never ideal weight they always have something to say about weight. I am active and I don't have tons of health issues being 55 years old I feel I am pretty healthy.
I was raised in a large family, and mom was a fairly good cook, we all ate together each evening growing up. 5:05 sharp.
of course we had potatoes and gravy, veggie of moms choice, and some sort of beef or chicken or pork. usually fried. on occasions we had sandwiches, and chips. We rarely had soda, mainly tea or Kool-Aid.
but the one thing we did not have was cable, or internet, we played outside in the summer no matter how hot it got, we drank out of the hose, we went swimming, we rode bicycles, played tag, hide n seek, roller-skating and so much more, but when street lights came on you had to be back in your yard.
So life is good for this curvy girl, I admit there were a few times in my life I was huge, unhealthy but I lost those pounds and each time I did something wonderful happened I regained self confidence.



No comments:

Post a Comment

from my heart

To my husband's Ex wife, I am writing this letter to you, from my heart to yours with compassion, so I hope that in your awareness you o...