Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Dad sitting

last night was my evening to "dad sit" while mom ran some errands.
Dad is soon to be 78 and suffers for dementia, he is slipping away quickly. It is so sad, he was such a rock, and intelligent now he mumbles a great deal, sees things, talks about very strange things.
I sure to miss my daddy, I pray for him every day that he is not suffering and that he goes peacefully when its his time.
My daddy could repair anything, was very intelligent, he was a great daddy, he worked hard all of his life, now he sits and naps and sees people and things.
He is not recognizing numbers any more nor able to remember how to get around through house.
I am trying to prepare myself for him no longer being around. I can not imagine.


He is a good Christian and he still goes to church.


Love you Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

from my heart

To my husband's Ex wife, I am writing this letter to you, from my heart to yours with compassion, so I hope that in your awareness you o...