Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Where do you want to go?

ok I got to ask, have you ever had this on going irritating ritual you and your significant other go through to choose a place to eat?
him:"Where do you want to go tonight?"
Me: :"I don't care"
him: "What are you hungry for?"


Me: "nothing particular, I am easy to please, what do you want?"


Him: "I don't care"


This goes on for several minutes every time we go out, and we get agitated at each other, Why?
I say go a head and choose, I will be fine with it, and he says we can just stay home then... LOL
Lets just get pizza or something, great I am fine with that!


Does this happen with you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

from my heart

To my husband's Ex wife, I am writing this letter to you, from my heart to yours with compassion, so I hope that in your awareness you o...