Wednesday, August 2, 2017

proud mom

Feeling refreshed today, after so many uncertain months of ups and downs maybe life will just be a more normal mode for now.


Had a nice visit with my parents last evening, mom actually cooked a full meal, it was good to see them well rested and she was some what pleasant.


Dads mood was good, he was not having any hallucinations he was enjoy conversation, and said he had sat on the front porch some, watching traffic.


I am glad my parents are closer to all of us now, but mom still does things that irritate me enormously. without seeing a shrink, I would say my hang ups with my mom are normal, we will never be close because she don't allow it with anyone, of course she blames everything on her mother like I blame on her.


the one thing I feel I did better with  raising my son with love. he is my pride and joy. Great young man, with a beautiful family.
my son is outgoing, loves to perform in local musicals, he is a elementary teacher, a Christian and he a good husband and father. Oh yes he is handsome too! I am a proud granny to two gorgeous grand children!


Yes I am proud of him cause I was a single parent, his father was my first true love, We did not plan on getting pregnant but it happened, somewhere along the line after a year and half together, he asked me to marry him, and move to Samoa with him, I couldn't do that I was 7 month pregnant and 23 years old.
Unfortunately he left without me, we kept in touch for a short while, but after a while nothing.   I was so heartbroken. depressed. And pregnant


I gave very natural birth to a fantastic big boy! My dad sent a wire message to sons father in Samoa to let him know, his Aunty came to visit me in hospital and said if I didn't want to keep him she would adopt him, but I raised him with the help  of my family. I bought a house and did our thing.
My son has only met with his father twice, his father is now married and has three  grown children with his wife, in Colorado. I have no ill feelings towards him, a part of me will always love him, for if he hadn't given me this child I wouldn't have had the joys and trials I have had. Sure it would have been easier having child support and having his father in his life, but that is not what was in the cards for us. His father will have to deal with the loss of knowing this wonderful young man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

from my heart

To my husband's Ex wife, I am writing this letter to you, from my heart to yours with compassion, so I hope that in your awareness you o...